Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Update....

The Dr. Appt. today went well.....all was "normal." I have been fighting this cold, so I was worried about my temp, but all was fine when they checked me out and my blood pressure was still good (114/76). Baby's heartrate was 128 bpm, which is a little on the slow side, but Dr. Lawrence thought that it could be because he was sleeping and because I am fighting this cold crap. She said the heart still looked strong, so nothing to worry about. I am officially at 34 weeks, so it's hard to believe that in around 6 weeks, we're going to have another little fella around here!

I talked with Dr. Lawrence about induction - simply because we need to have someone here to watch Alex. She was fine with that, and told Andy and I to think about a date we would want to go for it. I don't like the idea of "scheduling", I'd like it to happen on it's own, but we also have to consider that family is hours away, and can't show up at our house in the middle of the night if that situation arises. We'll pray about it - my next appt. will be on October 7, so Andy and I have a while to think and pray.

Other than that, today went well! Alex didn't sleep too well last night (what is it about Sunday nights?!????), therefore, Andy and I were rather tired today. Hopefully he will decide to crash a little earlier tonight, and I will follow shortly thereafter. :)

That's all! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Glad to hear all is well. I didn't love the idea about "determining" my child's birthdate with Steven, but with Natalie... Let's just say that when it came down to it, I didn't mind picking a day at all. And the luxury about picking Acta's B-day means Acta and Alex won't have to share a birthday.

Counter