Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another First.....

...but this one is NOT a happy one.....

Around 3:30 this afternoon, Julie called Andy at work, to tell him that Alex and another little boy had been in a "scuffle." Alex was trying to take a toy away from this little boy and the other little boy decided that he needed to use his teeth to make Alex stop.

So we have our first bite.......

I guess I think it looks worse than it actually is, but I feel so bad for him! It hasn't seemed to bother him all night, but it certainly looks painful! I guess, that as much as I want to, I can't protect my little boy from everything - he's going to get hurt. Others are going to hurt him.....grrrrr!!!

A friend of mine just posted about her daughter being bit while she was at childcare, so maybe it's something in the air! Regardless, it STILL stinks!!!!!

Oh, well, tomorrow's Friday - AND DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! :) So, it's bound to be a better day!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Make sure you keep it good and clean. Human mouths are really gross. It looks pretty awful, I hope he's feeling better.

How old are you old man?

Counter