Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where's Daddy? Basketball and School

Today I decided to leave the front door open, as it was a nice day outside, and I wanted to catch the mailman to give him our outgoing mail. I was in the kitchen doing dishes, and after a couple of minutes, I couldn't hear Alex. I went on a little search for him - and found him right by the front door! It was too cute! Andy was due to arrive home about 5 minutes after this video was shot - and Alex waited by the front door until Andy pulled up. He was so excited when he saw Dad's car pull into the driveway!




Alex also had some fun playing with his basketball hoop. I wasn't too sure how long it would take him to get the hang of this, but sure enough, he has figured it out! He loves to hear the sounds and see the lights, and he has figured out how to make them go off! I don't think he "gets" the numbers and counting yet, but it's never too early to start!




Andy had his final baseball practice in Sargent tonight, so I decided to go along and get a little bit done in the classroom. The guys had finished cleaning and waxing the room, so I thought I could get a little work done. I took Alex with me, and he LOVED crawling around the room! He especially liked "squeaking" his feet on the bare floor. I HAD to take a picture of him - he's SO little compared to the 6th graders that are normally occupying that room! (Although I do appreciate his attitude FAR more than the "normal" 6th grade attitude!) :)

Bath toy update - Andy decided to give Alex his bath toys back, so Alex has them for now - we'll have to see if they disappear again! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Daddy! What a great way to begin a lunch hour.

Counter