Thursday, July 12, 2007

More chewing!!

We are STILL waiting for these teeth to appear (I'm beginning to think that this may not be teeth - how long does it take them to show???), but Alex did have a blast today with my kitchen barstools. He would pull himself up to them, blow a BIG raspberry on the upper lip, and then repeat it all over again. I had to shoot a video of him doing this!



I think that I may try to take a picture of the inside of his mouth - how I'm going to do this, I'm not sure...but I'd like the opinions of all of you experienced parents out there to see if indeed we are working on a tooth or not! (Because honestly, we don't know!!) :)

Just a note - we will be in Stromsburg all weekend for the baseball tournament. Therefore, we'll have a bunch of posts Sunday evening, but don't be disappointed if there isn't anything between now and Sunday! We'll see you then! :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Sometimes it takes forever to those little pearly whites to show. And just when you think you're crazy, there they are. Keep holding out.

That video was HILARIOUS!!! I laughed and then watched it again and again.

Obviously you are having no problem with YouTube. I wonder what my issue is.

Counter