Friday, July 27, 2007

Vacation!!!

In just a few short hours, we will embark on our very first family vacation! I am VERY excited! We will travel to Missouri to visit my family, going to St. Louis to the zoo, among other things! Then we will trek across Kansas (can you tell I am thrilled?!??!) to Colorado to visit Andy's family. Colorado will be beautiful, I'm sure - I just wish Kansas wasn't in the way.

Our car is packed, and as soon as Andy is off of work, we'll be on the road. So, don't worry if the blog isn't updated for a long time - you'll just have TONS to read once we get back! (We are planning on being home Monday, August 6.)


Here are some pictures of our patio in the daylight - didn't turn out too bad, did it??? :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

If you can read this... PLEASE stop by and visit us. We'ld love to have company. If you get a chance, email me and I'll let you know my phone number.

Claudia

Counter