Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Patio's finished!!!!

Yay! Our patio is done!! Well, for the most part anyway - -

We had to hurry up tonight, because as you can see from the sky in the background, we had a storm quickly approaching! We were able to move the picnic table onto the patio, and Andy finished cleaning up as I snapped the picture!


We are very happy with it - and most of our neighbors have been over to look at it and give their thoughts about what we need to do next....which reminds me.....

I have one of those poll things off to the left - I think only 4 people have voted so far, but let us know what you think that we should do next! I know that more than 4 people read this - so get voting!!!! (Please!!)

We are exhausted, so this is going to be short tonight - sorry! See you all tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I keep trying to vote, but it doesn't want to process my request. I've checked the results, though. If I could vote, I'd vote for a fence as well. But that's just a personal oppinion!

discorax said...

Get the wide angle out, I wanna see it in context!

Counter