Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dancing Naked Baby!

Well, kind of - - - do you REALLY think that I'd show a naked baby on here? Come on, this is a FAMILY blog! :)

After Alex's bath, Andy put him in his crib for a while to let him have some "freedom" without his clothes on. He pulled himself up to the side and started to "dance". You can tell that he thought about blowing some berries on the edge (remember the kitchen barstool video?), but decided that dancing was a bit more fun. He also waved mid-video....he just raises his hand. It's pretty funny - no movement from the hand/arm, just raises his hand. A couple of weeks ago when we were in Columbus for the wedding, one of Andy's PT classmates called Alex the "Hitler-youth" because of his "wave". So, it's now my MISSION to get him to wave normally! It's cute, but now every time I see it I think of his comment! (Isn't it silly how one person's comment or action can TOTALLY ruin something???????)

Anyways, here's my adorable son playing in his crib....enjoy! :)


3 comments:

Claudia said...

Baby reaches are the most precious thing ever! don't let anyone make you think otherwise!!!

discorax said...

I was waiting for him to jump right out of the crib. Apparently I did that quite a bit when I was growing up. My parents put me in a harness at one point, then in the middle of the night they came in to find me dangling and laughing from my harness outside my crib!!! :)

Some thing never change.

Claudia said...

Maybe Neddy will give you as much trouble as you gave your parents. Not much time will tell, Ryan!

Counter