Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where has my little boy gone?

Today was the day for Andy's baseball end-of-the-season picnic. I even took the camera outside, but do you think that I remembered to take pictures? You guessed it - sorry!Anyways, I dressed Alex in an outfit one of the baseball families had given us. I wanted to show it off to them.....and he just looked so grown up in it! I am so happy with the little guy that I have here, but it only seems like yesterday that I had this little baby in my arms! He's not even 9 months old yet, and he has already grown and changed so much! I love the little man that I have, but I am still so fond of my little boy!

Okay, now that my reminiscing is over, here is my guy standing up in his "big boy" outfit! Too handsome!

And here he is about to fall - - LOVE that smile! :)

As we were cleaning up after the picnic, Alex seemed to want to help - here I caught a shot of him wanting to be outside with his daddy - waving to him. (This is one of those father-son shots that I LOVE!!)


Here are a couple of adorable shots that Andy took from the outside, you can barely see that little head over the top of the metal part of the door! It is just too cute to see that little guy and the little things that he does!


Open door - PLEASE!! :) I want to get to my daddy!

No comments:

Counter