Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Tricks!

The things that must go through a toddler's mind.....




What will happen if I do this?



Even though I know this has hurt in the past, maybe if I try it again, will it still hurt?



I wonder how this tastes (of course, NEVER a food item!)?




Do Mom and Dad really mean that I shouldn't do that, or is it merely a suggestion?

And of course, can I fit in there?

Yep, he dropped his baseball bat and cork behind the couch - which is up against the picture window in the living room. Shortly after this picture was taken, with cork securely in the mouth and the bat in his right hand, he FREAKED out because he must have realized that he was stuck. The things he does just crack me up - hopefully he has learned his lesson, but I won't be holding my breath. :)

No comments:

Counter