Monday, June 9, 2008

Mommy's Helper!

Good morning!

We've had an eventful morning already, and it's nearly 10! Alex has been attached to my leg all morning, except for the 15 minutes or so that he was in his high chair eating. Yesterday when we went to the store, Alex picked out some new cereal for himself, because the kind he had was nearly gone. He chose some Little Einstein's Fruit Stars, and he decided that he wanted to deviate from his usual bananas and toast and opt for his new cereal. This was one of his first times having milk on his cereal - and let's just say that the clothes he was wearing are now in the washing machine. :)
Here are a couple of shots of the cereal - first using the spoon -
Then he went back to "normal" - using the fingers. It's faster that way, right?!!
Then we needed to fold some towels and get them put away. While I was folding and putting them away in the bathroom, I gave Alex some of the kitchen towels to put away. He knows where they are, because they are in one of the few drawers he has access to. After the first one, he went running away and came back a couple of seconds later. I hadn't heard the drawer open or close, so I was a little curious, but gave him another couple of towels to "put away". As I walked back into the kitchen to begin my scavenger hunt, this is where I found all three of them.

Good thing I hadn't started dishes yet, otherwise they would now be in the laundry with the pajamas!! :)

No comments:

Counter