Friday, April 4, 2008

Colds STINK!

Hello all - yes, we are still alive. Although I was sure that 2 days ago I wasn't going to make it.....

I have some kind of crud - the Dr. thinks that it's either beginning pneumonia or a severe bronchitis. She didn't want to do an x-ray, because of the baby and all, so they gave me a pretty strong shot of antibiotics (my hip still hurts, and that was 48 hours ago!), and I have 10 days of pills to take. I am feeling better, but still not quite back to "normal". Luckily, Andy and Alex have been virtually unaffected - thank goodness.

We'll try to snap some pictures this weekend, we will be home all weekend. Andy has baseball practice on Sunday, but I think that Alex and I will stay here (unless the miraculous healing comes). Have a great weekend, and we'll try to post more later!

1 comment:

davefrank said...

Hope you get to feeling better. You four are always in our prayers.

Counter