Wednesday, April 16, 2008

200!

According to the "Acta Ticker", we have 200 days left!


Tonight's post is a true rarity. We have blogged, posted, and entertained you for 170+ posts by now, and this is Andy's very first time blogging. Hope you all enjoy.


We know its been a while since we posted, so we thought we'd drop you a quick update.


Everyone is healthy. Christine got over her pneumonia, Alex is doing well, and I'm doing alright as well. I can tell the plants are starting to grow now, because my eyes are itchy, my throat is scratchy, and my sinuses are filling up. Plus, the plants turn green when they are growing. Its a dead giveaway. But enough about seasonal allergies...and photosynthesis.


Tonight, we went to Burwell for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, I needed to stop by the baseball field to get some equipment from the shed for practice on Sunday. As a bonus, we decided to stop at the Pizza Palace in Burwell for supper while we were there. (If you ever find yourself hungry in Burwell Nebraska, you can't miss with the Pizza Palace). Anyway...


At the Pizza Palace, they have a giant mounted moose head on the wall. Alex was a little wound up when we got there, and they weren't busy so we let him run around a little bit. He would run in circles, making his usual cute toddler noises, and abruptly stop, point at the aforementioned mounted moose and go "mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm". I guess that means moose. Or moo. Or "Dang, that's a large animal nailed to the wall". Its wide open to interpretation.


Midway through dinner, I realized I had left my keys (the ones to get into the baseball shed) in Ord. Fortunately, one phone call (and a couple of dirty/annoyed looks from Christine) later, I was able to secure a set of keys (thank you Mr. Alexander) and get the stuff I needed.


Well, my time is about up here. Christine and the little boy have been in bed for 2 hours, and I have made the time to blog, watch part of the Nuggets game, and one and a half episodes of Forensic Files on TruTV (formerly CourtTV). In case anyone is curious, the Nuggets won, and the crimes were solved using forensic science to determine it was in fact the most likely suspect in both cases (the loner with a penchant for explosives and the unfaithful husband).


I ramble to much. Peace and love to all, and everyone have a great day!

Andy Rocks!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Andy, You DO rock!! That was an awesome post! I never knew you were so hilarious! I'm glad to hear the Nugs won (although I'm not a loyal basketball fan, I will root for the home team). So, with that thought in mind, I leave you with a resounding, "GO AVS!!!!"

Counter