Sunday, January 6, 2008

Speechless....

Hello faithful Blog readers out there - I need your help with words for tonight's post. Andy and I only laugh, so your help is needed.

Let me set it up for you: Alex finished eating his supper, and was very MESSY once he finished. We decided to strip him, because we were only about an hour away from bedtime, etc. He grabbed his jacket and brought it to me to put on, so I put his jacket on. Then this happened.....

So, please, we'd love your words for this "experience" - - because we are STILL laughing!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a try. That is so funny. At the :48 second mark I think Alex asks Andy "Did you get this?"

The Bowins said...

I think that you are right....how funny!!

Claudia said...

I'm sorry it took so long to comment, but I needed to think of something witty. Nothing, yet, has come to mind. I suppose that I, too, am speachless! However, he is hilarious... I'll keep thinking.

Counter