Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dates!

Hello all!

There are a few dates we'd like to pass along to all of you about the excitement coming up later this month and next month. (Wow - it seems in such a short amount of time!!!)

We are planning on having an induction on October 27. So, unless little Acta decides to make an appearance on his own before that time, the 27th will be the plan.

Even though Alex's birthday is the 31st, we will wait and have his birthday party on November 8. Because......

Acta's baptism will take place on November 9. This way, family is only making the long drive once, and it is far enough in advance that hopefully everyone can make it. :) (Yes, there is a Husker vs. Kansas game that weekend.....and Yes, the game will be on in our house.) :)

On a related note, everyone at school today seems to think that I have REALLY dropped, and I have been having quite a bit of back pain lately. No contractions (yet), but I am really beginning to think that this little guy isn't going to wait until the 27th.....(but for my sake, I am PRAYING that he waits!! I have SO MUCH to get done!!!!) :) I'll be happy whenever he decides to make his appearance. :)

That's it for now - but we wanted to get all of this information out to all of you. :)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Be careful what you wish for and pray for... I prayed that Natalie wouldn't show up until after I played bells at church one particular Sunday... She listened and then some!!!!

Claudia said...

By the way, thanks for the dates. I'll be looking forward to meeting Acta.

Counter