Friday, October 24, 2008

....until Dec. 8!

Well, today was the last day of "work" for me until I go back on Dec. 8! It was a pretty good day, but I was so very tired. I haven't been sleeping well at night (surprise, surprise), and I just seemed to be dragging today. Today was the last day with the volleyball girls, and three of them especially seemed to have a little bit of an attitude today. We were going to have a "fun day" and play "blind volleyball" (you hang a sheet over the length of the net so they can't see what's happening on the other side) - but the three decided that since they weren't on the same team, they were going to pout.....good grief. I was ready to make them run for the hour since they obviously didn't want to participate, but then I thought, "There's only 30 minutes left in the day, do I really want to deal with it?" The other coach came in, and said not to worry about it, so we began playing some two-on-two ball.

That was about the extent of my day - - most of the snow is gone, it's just wet here now. Tomorrow they are predicting 60's, so that should help dry everything up. This is the most ridiculous weather I think that I have ever seen......but at least I don't have to worry about how to get to the hospital anymore. :)

It's hard to believe that in three more nights the little guy will be here (hopefully!). I still can't believe it's time, but when I listen to my body for three tenths of a second, it says, "Oh, yes, we ARE ready!!" I just hope that something happens naturally before Monday morning.....but if not, then plan B works too.

I'll try to do a daily update until at least Monday, just so you know what's going on. If you don't see anything on here, then I guess you can assume that something happened. :)

No comments:

Counter