Monday, October 20, 2008

Dr. Update

Hello all - -

Yes, I had my FINAL Dr. appt. today, and all went well. His head is engaged, I am "flat" and about 3 cm....a little more than last week, so things are progessing. There were a LOT of people at work today who told me, "You're still here?" Yes, thank you - - until next Monday. Only 3 days of work at school left - plus one day in Ansley doing the External Review. I think I can make it. :)

Other than "all is well", there's not too much new. My blood pressure was 112/72, which she was impressed with. She has had a med student with her, and she was doing the "interview" of my session today. As the student was running the machine, all of a sudden she exclaims, "WOW! I have never seen so clearly 'boy' ever!!" Yes, the little man was givng her the great shot - - and then a swift kick to my ribs just to top it all off.

I just hope that he isn't this "show-offy" once he gets older - - it's cute now, but notsomuch when he's 16........

I am to meet her at 7 AM next Monday (if not sooner) to begin everything. I keep wondering how Alex is going to adjust....he's able to say his name, and knows about all of the stuff around the house for the baby, but I don't think that he really gets what's about to happen.....I don't think that any of us do.

All changes coming, we are looking forward to this new little man - - can't wait to meet him!!

We'll try to get some pics of Alex up tomorrow - - sorry it's been a while. :)

Tracie and Claudia - have you figured out the name yet? Elly - just call me, I'll tell you the middle name. That's the deal - you figure out #1, you get #2 free. :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

No, I'm such a dork!!!! I'll probably kick myself when I find out. 3 cm, huh? I never got there with Nat. Good luck for making it 'til Monday.

Counter