Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We're Alive!

Sorry that it's been all week, I promised that I would try to post more often, but life just gets in the way, you know??!!

I've been working FOREVER on this School-wide Title I plan at school, and spent the better part of last night on the computer, making the finishing touches. It's finally done, so I can relax - until I realize what all is going on tomorrow........

WE'RE LEAVING ON A MINI-VACATION!!!

Our nephew, Noah, will be celebrating his FIRST birthday on Saturday! Alex and Noah are 5 months apart, and the last time they were together they had a blast. I can only imagine what this time will be like!

Because they live in Columbia, Missouri (which is a FOREVER drive), we are breaking it up into smaller drives and taking a 4-day weekend. We'll leave tomorrow night and come back on Monday. We'll go as far as Kansas City to stay with my folks tomorrow night, and then on the rest of the way Friday sometime. Sunday we'll come back to KC, and then Monday finish up the drive to Ord. I know the time will fly by, but both Andy and I are looking forward to time off.

We'll have pictures for sure when we return! The camera is already packed - I just wish everything else was!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Glad to hear from you and we're looking forward to seeing pics!

Counter