Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ketchup!

Tonight we went to Arby's for supper out. Alexander enjoyed his supper - especially the fruit! I must say that I am impressed with the healthier choices that are available in "fast food" places - - Alex had a roast beef sandwich, apples and grapes, and milk. He didn't seem to care too much for the bread of his sandwich, but LOVED the apples and grapes!

Once he finished both of those, he saw some extra fries on the table. He reached for one, so we gave him a few. He had noticed that I was dipping mine in ketchup - and he just NEEDED to try it! The french fry ended up being a "get the ketchup from the cup to my face" tool. It was the first time he tried it - and he's a fan!

This ketchup DID come with mess - - here are a few shots!



Silly little man!

I know - I am sorry about the last little bit on my previous post...I know that I left quite a few of you "hanging." Here's what we know so far: I am due early November (the 2nd) - so I am only a couple of months along. I have been feeling fine, a few cramps now and then, and a little nausea (but no sickness), but nothing that is preventing me from doing everything "normally." When the little one arrives, Alex will be just two - he was born on the 31st of October. When we told Alex about all of this (which I am just SURE he remembers every word of), we asked him what we should name the baby. He said "Acta" (Pronunciation: ahk-tuh, with a little bit of the loud throat-clearing sound as the "ac" came out) - so I guess the little one has a name! I doubt it will last more than the 9 months, but for now, Acta it is.

If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them! Just drop me a line!

No comments:

Counter