Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Updates!

Sorry it's been a while - it was a crazy week, but I'M ON SPRING BREAK NOW!! :) That's one of the things that I LOVE about being a teacher! Andy's not talking to me right now, so I'll understand if a few of you have the same sentiment.

Anyway, now I have time to update!

This video is from a few nights ago - Alex got a hold of Andy's water cup - and had a BLAST! Especially watch towards the end when he splashes himself - then "All Done" and then he points to the sink (to the left of the camera) as if to say, "Put this in there now!"



Andy shot this video, I am not sure what Alex was doing, but it's funny how he is just in his own little world! (He had just sat in something wet - for those of you who are curious!) :)



Tonight, Alex and I were sitting on the couch. He had his cork and lovey, because he was a little sleepy. I asked Alex if I could have his cork, and he shook his head 'no'. Andy then asked if he could have it, and Alex took it out and threw it at him.


This is where it landed......


Nice shot!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

That was a nice shot! If only Steven would willingly throw his! No luck!

Counter