Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pizza!

We headed up to Burwell tonight to eat at the wonderful Pizza Palace! They had their buffet night, so we thought that it sounded pretty good.

And guess what the "little" man ate? Yes, pizza - that was a stupid question.....

Guess how MUCH the "little" man ate.....yes, much better question.....

1 WHOLE slice of hamburger pizza
3 WHOLE slices of watermelon (rinds excluded)
Approximately 15 goldfish crackers
1 small cup of water

Where did he put all of that? In his hollow leg??

After he was done eating, he then put himself in this position.....


It's as if he's saying, "Mom, I'm done with you - let me look and see what's over here....."

And as you can see by his shirt, most of the watermelon juice ended up on it! There I go again, putting my son in white. Oh well, I just bought a new bucket of OxyClean, it'll come out!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

What a cute picture of you, Christine. I love the smirk!

Counter