Friday, September 14, 2007

Giggly Boy!

Okay, I had to post this for today, too! BONUS: 2 posts in one day!!

This one was just too cute not to pass along -

Last night before bed, Alex and I were on the floor playing with the pillow. I don't know what it is about pillows, but he seems to LOVE them! He'll play with them whenever they are on the floor.

Anyways, we were playing and Alex was getting the biggest kick out of me grabbing his hands. I really wasn't doing that much, but he was just giggling hysterically! Once again, we didn't think until about 85% of the way into it to grab the camera - so you're seeing the last 15%.



Lately he's really been into laughing - it's so funny! The other day he was giggling when I rolled over to get away from him grabbing my hair! I don't know what I do that's so funny, but he just finds some of the things that I do hilarious!

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Counter