Saturday, September 8, 2007

New Daddy Game!

Alex is beginning to really enjoy his new-found world on two legs. He's getting much more daring and staying on his feet for longer periods of time. He's holding onto everything - going everywhere he can.

Here he is going UNDER the table - I wonder what he thinks before he does something like this...."Hmmm, I think I can fit under that - let me try it and see what happens!" I'd like to be in his mind sometimes, it must be fun in there!


Alex has discovered a new game he likes to play. Andy was laying on the floor watching the Husker football game, and Alex decided he wanted to try and get something that was on the other side of Andy. Naturally, the only way to get onto the other side is to go up and over! Alex climbed over Andy at least 15 times - and Andy didn't help the situation much because he kept moving what Alex was going for (usually the remote!)....

Here is Alex pre-climb......

And Alex post-climb......

Sorry I didn't get any pics of the middle-climb....my camera just wasn't quick enough, I guess! I did get three for you to enjoy however, and hope to have more for you again soon!

No comments:

Counter