Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

To Us!

Just think that most of you blog readers were dancing the night away 7 years ago right now - - it's hard to believe that it's been that long already, and how much has changed since that day.

To celebrate, Andy and I did what any other couple that has been married 7 years does......we hardly saw each other. :) I had a meeting ALL DAY today in Kearney (this was a "scripted" training, which means that the presenter read from a script to ensure that we received the same training as others across the country......it was THRILLING, let me tell you!!), and Andy worked. We managed to connect long enough to eat supper out at the Sandstone Grill (no taco salads tonight, Grandma Le), and now Andy's at a Board of Education meeting up at church.

The rest of my summer vacation is quickly coming to an end, but hopefully I am able to enjoy these next few days. It was so hard leaving Alex this morning.....he was still sleeping when I left, but it was still SOOOOO hard!!! Tomorrow I have to leave him (just for a little while, though) while I have my dentist appt. Then we dreadfully wait until the 13th, when I have to go back to the hot, non-air-conditioned, hardly any air movement, let-my-ankles-swell-to-the-size-of-baseballs school. (I'm not dreading going back that much, I am just dreading leaving my little man - we have had such an awesome summer together!!!!!)

That's it for tonight - Alex just figured out how to open the front door!! Outstanding!!!!!

No comments:

Counter