Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Halfway Through!

Yay! Wednesday is over -which means that the week is over halfway done! :) It seems to have been a long week, but I think that it's just more getting used to a new schedule than anything.....plus I haven't been sleeping terribly well, so that doesn't really help matters. :)

Tonight Alex saw me on my phone, and whenever that happens, he HAS to try it out. I hadn't taken any pictures of him on my phone in a while, and I was not disappointed tonight! He LOVES to see himself in the little window on the front of my phone, and tonight he really played with it - moving it forward and backwards to see how his face changed in it, up and down so he could see his eyes and chin, etc.
Here was the first shot, just a happy boy!!
Then he had to try to wave to himself....there's a little bit of hand in this shot, but he was REALLY giggling!!
Then he tried doing other things with his hands, he kept sucking on his finger, putting it up to the phone and making a kiss sound....he knows how to "blow" kisses, and this wasn't it. Maybe he was just deciding to share the spit.
And here is where he became really silly. He took the phone, moved it closer and further away, I bet he did this at least 25 times. I did manage to get a shot of his eyes, which he seemed to think was pretty cool.
So then he wanted another shot of his eyes, only this time HE wanted to push the button. It took quite a bit of trying, but he finally managed to shoot this picture.

He is such a silly, amazing little boy! Julie (his caretaker during the days) is just amazed at how he is constantly going! She said that he never stops, except for rest time and then he's out in two minutes or less. I guess it's good that he is so active - I just wish that I could have 2% of his energy! (More would be great, but I think that I would get really worn out with just 2%!) :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I LOVE the cute close ups!!! Silly, but cute! Next step... He'll want the camera to take pictures for himself.

Counter