Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Circus, Anyone?

Well, it's Tuesday already, and my first two days at home with Alex have been very productive! He has been a little "high maintainence" - which I finally figured out why today! WE ARE GETTING TOOTH #5! My son won't be getting dentures for his 2nd birthday! :) It's coming in on the upper right side. The good news is that this tooth is almost poked through, so he shouldn't have much "misery" for much longer. The bad news is that NO other teeth look like they are anywhere close to coming in. There are a bunch of bumps, but they are all way down, nowhere close to the gum line.

Today Alex and I went to the store to get a few things for our church's bake sale later this week. As we were checking out, Alex kept pointing to those super yummy Lofthouse cookies - the ones with the frosting, and are so super soft they are hard to pass up....well, this pregnant momma decided that we should go home and eat cookies. So once we got home, I perched Alex in his high chair, basically because I didn't want my walls and carpet to be the light blue that the frosting was. I am glad that I did!

Alex decided that the frosting and sprinkles were the best part - so eat them first! He also decided that he just may want to be a clown when he grows up - - decide for yourselves......

I think that he looks awful cute with blue cheeks and chin - all he needs is the puffy red nose and curly hair - and a kooky name. We'll see!

Tomorrow begins Andy's baseball season - so don't anticipate a post tomorrow. I hope to take some pictures at the game, but that all will depend on how active my little clown decides to be. (The ballfield is RIGHT next to the highway, so I am already having nightmares!!)

2 comments:

davefrank said...

Maybe a high chair and a cookie will keep Alex away from the highway!

Claudia said...

Way to go pregnant momma!! I'm trying to find a new good excuse to continue my whimsical food purchases, but "I'm nursing" just doesn't feel quite the same!

Counter