Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What a Guy!

Alex was in the most adorable position when I went to kiss him goodbye this morning - I don't know how it can be comfortable for him, but it must've been because he didn't even budge as I smooched on him. Such a cutie!!

Once we got home from Julie's this afternoon, Alex was in an outstanding mood! He wanted to play, laugh, snuggle, and just be silly! It's one of those moments that will make me smile for the rest of my life - and once Andy walked in the door, the fun continued with him too. I keep saying "This is the best age" - and Alex seems to prove me wrong at least once a week, because I seem to be repeating this statement over and over! I did catch a shot of him right before he "tackled" me today....


Once supper was over, Alex was exhausted! He went down for a nap, and after about an hour (it was about 8:00), we decided he needed to wake up in order for him to want to sleep at bedtime.....here is a video of Andy trying to wake Alex up as he snuggled with me. The really funny part is that he did this about 7 times before we thought to get the camera! And as you can hear, I thought that this was hilarious! :)



Again, what a guy!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Yeah, I think I'd jump, too, if someone was clapping at me to wake up! Who wants to wake up so close to bedtime, anyway?

Counter