Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry we haven't updated in a while, both Andy and I have been "under the weather" - yesterday I went into work for a few hours, but left early because of a stomachache. I came home and took a nap before picking Alex up. About 6:00 pm I started having terrible joint and muscle pain, and we ended up calling the doctor. We went into the clinic and they gave me some antibiotics, and I am feeling much better, but still not quite "100%".....

Andy has been having some stomach pain as well, only his is at both ends. He can't keep much "in". He is feeling better today, and kept his lunch down today.

Amidst all of this, Alex is doing wonderful! We think that he could tell that we weren't feeling well, as he was an exceptionally good boy last night!

We are really missing being close to family - as we were both feeling so crappy last night, we wished we could have had some family close to lean on.....oh well, it's in the past, right? :)

Sorry this is short - we should be back and running again soon, and will have the updates of Alex soon, too!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I hope you guys feel better. There's nothing worse than feeling crummy, especially when you know you need to get back to school!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you guys were feeling so poorly. I hope things are a lot better today. I'll be thinking about you.

Counter