Saturday, August 25, 2007

4th Haircut!

Yes, that's right, 4th! Alexander's hair was getting quite long, and it was tickling his ears, so I got out the scissors once again and started snipping. Fortunately, there are still fingers, ears, eyelashes, and all previous parts still attached (except for the ends of some long hairs!)... It didn't go without some tears shed, however. I was able to get most of the haircut done while Alex was taking his afternoon nap, but then he woke up and I had to finish while he was awake and moving. Here's what he looked like right after I finished.....

Just a few moments after the above picture (and needing his nose wiped!), we're a little happier!


Here's getting ready for a smile - and trying to grab the camera!


And here's the money shot - smile and all!!


Here's a video - Alex was having a great time bouncing on Dad's lap - he finds the craziest things to do!! (I'm using the Blogger video instead of YouTube - please let me know if this doesn't work and I'll change it - thanks!)



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Hopefully we'll post again tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

What a transition of pictures! CUTE! The video was more than fine, it was as cute as can be!

Counter