Friday, August 10, 2007

My Kitchen Cleaner!

Alexander decided that he was going to help me in cleaning the kitchen! What a guy! :)

When I arrived home from my dentist appt. (Andy picked Alex up from childcare....), I found these pictures on the camera - Andy said that Alex was "cleaning" for about 5 minutes - I guess these knobs are the perfect height and size for little mouths!! :)


What a cutie! :) We'll be going to Lincoln for the weekend - so don't worry if you don't see any posts until Sunday! We didn't have a chance to visit the Frank great-grandparents on our vacation, so we're going to see them this weekend! :) See you Sunday!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I keep laughing everytime I look at those pictures!

Claudia said...

I just looked at the pictures again and they made me laugh some more... :)

Counter