Monday, July 7, 2008

Hop on Pop

I know it's a Dr. Seuss title, and many thanks to him for having the appropriate words for Alex and Daddy's new game.....

I guess I do get a kick out of their game - although it may be dangerous. Alex hasn't tried jumping off without Andy underneath him - although I guess this boy needs to realize his own mortality at some point. :)

On an un-related note - my parents are up here helping us finish some projects. The kitchen is now DONE - the doors are working properly (some had to be shaved off of the bottom because this floor is up higher than the carpeting) and all of the quarter round is installed. It's absolutely beautiful!! The bathroom is being sponged right now, so hopefully paint will be able to go up soon. Mom and I spent the better part of today sanding, filling, resanding, and looking at all of the dust we kicked up. So, with any free time I have the next couple of days, I will be dusting and cleaning. :) The joys of home improvement.....but I LOVE the results we are getting!! :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Two new and dangerous games? Oh, the joys of having a boy! (Not sarcastic at all, I LOVE this!) Steven is one big bruise and scrape from the top of his legs down to the tips of his toes. Ahhhh, but here's the thing. I only have one, you have (or will have) two!!! :)

Counter