Thursday, July 24, 2008

Go!!

Yeah, so it's been like forever since we've posted last, and I am so sorry - - we had baseball tournaments, and then this week has been preparing for vacation, so I just put this on the back burner. But tonight's video will be worth the wait. :)

Alex always wants to be outside - and he is quite a bit, whether playing with his sand/water table, running around the house looking for frogs/toads and snakes, or just playing with the rocks and dirt - but when Daddy went outside this afternoon to start the grill - Alex really wanted to be outside!

Andy then began this game, and I don't know exactly how Alex caught on (it just must be that special father-son bond), but it was too funny for me not to record and pass along.

Andy begins by the back door, yells "Go!" and then he and Alex race to the front of the house - Andy on the outside, Alex indoors. Alex scales the couch, waits for Andy, and then they begin the second stage of their race. Again "Go!" is called, and this time it's back to the rear of the house. Alex almost always beats Andy - granted, he has a shorter distance, but he also has shorter legs. It's just too funny!!

I wonder what the neighbors think when they see Andy running around the house......

4 comments:

davefrank said...

Cool video. Those two are bonding!

Anonymous said...

lmatI love it! We hadn.t heard in so long I was beginnine to worry!

Claudia said...

So cute! I love the slapping feet on the (beautiful) floor. So toddler-ish! Alex is getting so big!

Claudia said...

Is all well? I'm bad about posting, so you expect that from me, but you're good. So, if it's been awhile, we worry.

Counter