Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bath Time!

Well, tonight's our last night at home for a while. Andy's baseball tournament starts tomorrow night, and will run through at least Sunday night. Rain and storms are predicted for the next four nights - so it may end up running longer......we'll see.

So, tonight was bath night! :) Alex loves his baths, as long as water doesn't come anywhere near his head. (Unless it's him that is dumping the water on his own head....) Once I began to drain the water, he wanted to stay in the tub. I figured he'd get pretty cold, and then decide that he wanted to come out - nope. :) This is what he decided to do once all of the water was out of the tub........
And once I checked my camera for the pictures that Andy got- here is what I found.......

If this next one is as ornery as the two I already have, I'm gonna quit.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

LOL on the eye. Your little water baby is great, considering I think I recall a post not all that long ago about a little boy who didn't like water at all! :)

Counter