Monday, December 17, 2007

Closer to Christmas!

Here we are - only 8 days until Christmas! Are you ready? I have a Dulce de Leche Chocolate bar in the making - for school tomorrow. :) Our annual "Binge 'til you Bulge" - I love being a teacher! :)

Here is the promised Santa shot from the weekend - Santa looks awful lonely without someone on his lap! I tried to get Andy to sit on his lap, but he just looked at me funny. :)



Alex also came home with his very own gingerbread house today! I'm not sure how much of it he actually did - but it is cute anyway! Julie did say that she thinks he ate more than he put onto the house - -

It's the holidays, knock yourself out, kid!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Aren't you supposed to eat the gingerbread house while making it? I haven't ever heard otherwise!

Counter