Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another day - another tooth!

Yes, that's right - we have cut tooth number four! It wasn't too long ago that I was thinking that we were going to have the only two-year-old with dentures, and now we have two top teeth and two bottom teeth! Way to go, little man!!

We needed to go and finish up our Christmas shopping this weekend - Andy has to work next weekend, and the following weekend we are planning on being in Colorado celebrating - so we needed to get it done! The weather wasn't cooperating, though - the forecast was for snow, ice, and yuck - so we went down to Grand Island Friday night. We ate at Fazoli's - I haven't been there in FOREVER - it was so yummy - here's Alex eating one of the wonderful breadsticks!


We did get all of our shopping done - thankfully! We did make it home safely, it took us about 1 1/2 hours - only an extra half hour to get back home. We have about 6 inches on the ground - so we'll have to see about school tomorrow! :)

Now that the shopping is done - now the wrapping! Alex was a little help tonight - he seemed to really love my snowman bag! As I wrapped, Alex played - my living room was a DISASTER after it was all said and done. He can certainly make a mess when he wants to!



All of the wrapping is done (provided Alex isn't alone with my tree for too long), so we are READY!! (I know, go ahead and groan - YES, I am DONE!!!!) :) :) :)

No comments:

Counter