Saturday, October 13, 2007

We're Alive!

Hello friends and family! We have returned to the land of the living - and hope to stay there for a while! :)

We have a few pictures from the last few days - here are a couple of Alex under the dining room table, trying to get to the computer cords. Needless to say, the table and cords have been moved! :)



I don't know why he has his cork in - it must've been almost bedtime. I really can't remember and Andy took those pictures. :)

Here are a couple of Alex and his buddy Louis rolling around on the floor together. He had his juice close by because wrestling wears you out!



Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and well-wishes while I was ill. I am feeling SO much better - still a little cough, but I'll take it compared to what I had been feeling. We'll try to keep up to date with the posts more, sorry we've been so few and far between. Volleyball is over now, so I won't have any more late nights. We did have a good season, though....I'll miss the girls, but will enjoy the extra time with my boys. :)

No comments:

Counter