Monday, October 1, 2007

Use What God Gave Ya!

I know that I've posted before on Alex carrying things in his mouth - and noticed that he isn't the only kid who does this....but tonight was just too cute not to share these pics!

Alex has a frog-rattle (from our friends in Alaska - thanks Jason and Anne!) that he just LOVES! Tonight, the frog needed to go everywhere Alex went....


As you can see, there is a little rope with a bead attached to the end, and that seems to be the best place to put this in your mouth!


He's so talented that he can even smile while he has this in his mouth! :)


I know that some of the safety-minded folks out there have a little red flag with this toy - but don't worry - - both Andy and I have tugged on those beads, and on the rope, and it's durable! I don't know how they made it so strong, but it holds up! Now, once Alex has teeth, the toy may need to go away - - we'll have to wait and see! :) Okay, enough of my "safety speech" :) Happy October everyone!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Treasure the "trend" of caring things in the mouth while it lasts. Steven (it seemed quite suddenly) stopped doing that, and you know what? I kinda miss it!

Claudia said...

Is everyone ok? Just haven't heard from ya for awhile!

Counter