Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Getting Better!

Alex and I had a pretty good day at home today. His eyes looked pretty good this morning - he was able to open them on his own without needing the warm rag to loosen the crud. He's still not a fan of the eye drops, but we can see that they are really helping. We are now over the 24-hour contagious mark, so everyone will be back to their normal routine tomorrow.

Alex took 3-extra long naps today - up from his normal two. But I guess if I was feeling bad, I would want to sleep, too. I snapped a couple of shots of him ready to settle down for a snooze.


I did also take a closer up shot of his eyes - yesterday they were so swollen - today they are a little puffy, but SO much better than before!


I don't know why the "sickness bug" seems to be catching all of us this fall - but I think that it's time for this bug to go somewhere else! We are busy preparing for Alex's birthday party (his first of three) this weekend - so we are glad that everyone is well on the road to recovery! :)

No comments:

Counter