Wednesday, June 3, 2009

These Boys!

Couple of funny stories....

First, Zach:

He JUST finished a 2-hour nap (yay!), and then ate a FULL container of carrots, then a FULL container of peas, a FULL container of peaches, and then washed it all down with 6 ounces of milk. Think he's making up for not 'eating' for 8 days?!?!? His new nickname is Slugger.

And Alex:

Last night we walked to Casey's to pick up a pizza. On the way over, Alex and I were talking about looking both ways before crossing the street. We got to the first one, so I asked Alex if there were any cars coming. He said, "Safe!" and then held his arms out like a baseball umpire...

If these boys weren't that funny I think that I'd go crazy. :)

2 comments:

Daryl and Annette said...

We're so glad Zach is better. Alex is too funny! He's bound to be a ballplayer some day.

discorax said...

I'll have to teach Rogan that "SAFE" trick. That's classic!

Counter