Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday!

Hello All! :)

It's been a couple of days, but no worries, we are trying to keep our "streak" of more-frequent posts going. It took some time to get some pictures of the boys - the camera battery died, and I couldn't find the charger. :) No worries, it is found (it wasn't where I had left it....which of the two (who can walk) put it in the wrong place?!?!).
Here is a shot of Alex helping me put together our grocery list. He wanted jelly and Cheetos.


And this, for future reference, is one of the many reasons I may be committed one day. Andy "decorated" two hot dogs, a tater tot, string cheese, and a package of cinnamon rolls. I give up.

Alex and Mommy had a fun day out on Friday. Alex needed some "me" time, so he and I went out and went grocery shopping. We stopped at the Wal-Mart "Fun Room" and he rode on Tigger.

Alex "watching" the baseball game that daddy was umpiring.

Then he decided to watch - but only for a second - as daddy cleaned off the plate. I think that the diaper really sells the shot. :)

And this morning.....Alex giving Zach his first baseball "lesson" - - among other silliness. :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I LOVE!!!!! the "labeled" food in the fridge! It is so funny. Keepin' it real, huh, Andy?

Counter