Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One Last Post for 2008

OK, so it's 11:04 PM on the last day of 2008, and I decided that I would get some moments from the past year (and the past couple of days) up on here - I guess I'm in a reminiscing moment. :)

I am amazed at the changes, even in just a few weeks. Being around both of the boys everyday, it takes looking back on pictures from a month (or even a week) ago, and you can really notice the changes. Here are some shots from the boys earlier this year......

Alex in January 2008 - -


And Zach in October/early November 2008- - -


And now for more recent pictures - from the past couple of days....

Alex decided to show Zach just how his new toy worked -
"See, Zach, you kick it like this....." (I especially like how Zach appears to be watching him....I may not like Zach watching what Alex does in a few years.....) ;)

My boys...

Alex in his new boots, praying for snow! (I am hoping for snow on or around January 5 - that's when I have to go back to school.) :)

So just what are you going to do outside in your boots?

Figuring out just how these "boot" things work...
Stylin'!

Then it was bath time - or STREAKING time!!!!

Some of Alex's new train set - we need to get a bigger table, but for now, that's what he's got to play with. We thought our table would be big enough.....we were VERY wrong!!!

CHOO-CHOO!!!!


That's it for this year - we hope that ALL of you have a VERY blessed 2009, filled with the love, joy, and peace that only God can give. We are certainly looking forward to a very busy year, watching our boys grow and change, and we wish all of you the very best.

No comments:

Counter