Monday, December 29, 2008

Missouri Christmas Weekend! Zach's 2 months old!




Wow - time is flying by so quickly - - I don't know where it seems to go to, I just wish that I had more of it. But, I know that I have to make the most of the time that I do have, so here is a bunch of "stuff" all in one post.
This past weekend we all went down to Blue Springs to meet up with my two sisters and their families (Elly's hubby Neil, son Noah, and dog Bob, and Sarah's puppy Ruby), as well as my parents and grandparents. It was a crazy house, but it was so much fun! Grandpa Dave set up the train set just for Alex and Noah, since they are both Thomas the Train fanatics. They had a BLAST!! Alex was frequently seen wearing the conductor's hat, and was a pro at running the speed dial by the time we were finished.

Saturday we also opened gifts - and Alex found a "toy" that he really liked - -

Alex was a little intimidated by both of the large dogs, so he found a place to safely eat his crackers......(you can see Bob on the side)

As we drove, Alex had to not only have his lovey, but a special friend as well.

Sunday Zach turned 2 months old! I can't believe he's that old already, again, that time thing!! Here's a shot as the smile is fading....we have a GREAT shot of him smiling - - just wait!! :)

Here's a picture of Christmas morning, with all of the gifts Alex got. He's playing with his new Thomas track set. (The jammies he chose himself - - will fashion be in his future??) ;)
Saturday the boys (with help from Aunt Elly and Grandpa Dave) built a fort! It was pretty cool, and both boys were SWEATY when they were finished! They had a BLAST!!!

Noah running through the fort - -

The fort itself. - -
Bob navigating the fort...

The boys figuring out which way to go next - -

Where's Alex??

Grandma Le, Aunt Rah-rah (with a little bit of Ruby showing), Noah and Alex at the entrance of the fort

After all that fort fun, the boys moved on to something else - pretending they were puppies!! Ruby was so kind to lend them her cage for a bit.

After all of the crazyness, it was time to sit down and take a break. The boys and Grandma Le all plopped down to watch some Thomas.

And that brings us to tonight. I was lucky enough to "catch" Zach sleeping in his swing - - I can only imagine what his snoring is going to be like when he gets older! Goodness!!! :)

Alex decided that his lovey would better serve him as a hat....

That's all for now, folks! I have other pictures I have to transfer from my camera, but I just don't have time right now - - all of the boys are sleeping and I am getting envious!! Have a great day everyone!! :)

1 comment:

davefrank said...

Fun post! No wonder you're tired.

Counter