Friday, February 1, 2008

Sorry.....

Hello faithful readers.....

We decided tonight that we wanted to make our blog "private" - meaning only those that we want to read it will have access to it.

We have invited all of our family and friends, as we want to share our experiences with you - but I am also a little worried about having our lives open to whomever - - I guess it freaks me out a little bit. Not that I am trying to hide anything, I just don't need Joe/Jill Whomever from out east knowing when we are out of town, seeing my little man in the tub, and knowing where we live, etc.

So if you know of someone who would like to see the blog (and I inadvertantly missed their e-mail address in my original invitations), please let me know and I will add them ASAP.

Thanks for understanding!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I understand your reticence. Thanks for inviting me!

Counter