Monday, February 11, 2008

New Uses for Spoons and Highchairs

No Volleyball tonight - aren't you lucky?!?! :)

Alexander certainly is showing his creative side - or maybe it's just that he has no prior knowledge of how things are to be used (I think I remember something about that during my education classes - something about schemata, maybe??).....anyways........


We have been encouraging him to use his fork and spoon when eating, although he usually resorts to fingers - because that is so much quicker! Tonight, however, he found a new use for the spoon.....

I don't think that it's going to do much good that way - but maybe it's the new weight loss fad! :)Silly boy!!!


Late last night (after my post), Alex had some fun with his highchair. He has played underneath of it before, but this was the first time that he played "peek-a-boo" from under it.


Where's Alex??

There you are!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

In two months, sign me up for that weight loss fad.

Counter