Thursday, November 29, 2007

All Better!

First of all - let me thank all of you who have kept Alex in your prayers - especially these past few days. We went into the doctor last night, and he got a shot (yuck!), but is doing SO much better today! I was really worried for a while - but it looks like all will be well. :)

Tonight we went to visit Dad as the clinic was closing down for the day. I think that Alex was getting quite hungry, so he was in a very touchy mood. I think that he wanted to play with the paper shredder, which I was against (what am I thinking??), and he decided to throw a little tantrum.

We just so happened to get a picture of this little tantrum -


Then when I got down and tickled him, we became all smiley!


Then it was back to crying.

We also noticed (during this little tantrum) that Alex's TWO top teeth are beginning to poke through! What's this with getting two at once? I think that his little body was just so slammed with ALL of this stuff - I think I may have felt exactly as he did the past few days! So, it is on to more solid foods - and yay for more chewing! :) We're up to three now!

We've been Tylenol free for about 5 hours now - so I am thinking that we are in the clear. Alex has also NOT wanted to snuggle - which was all that he has done the last three days. He still seems a little tired - but SO much better compared to the last three days! Thanks again for all of you who have been thinking and praying for him (and us!).

Have a FANTASTIC Friday! :)

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Glad to hear Alex is doing better. It's nice to have a cuddly child, but not when you know the reason for the cuddles is because he doesn't feel well (it was the same way with Steven). I'll continue to pray for your little man!

Claudia said...

By the way, I LOVE the Denver Bronco outfit!

discorax said...

YEAH BRONCOS! I asked for that same outfit for Christmas! :)

SO he's walking now...how cool is that?!

Counter