Wednesday, November 7, 2007

5th haircut!

Yes, you read the title correctly - we finally broke down and gave Alex his fifth haircut. I've always been careful, because I don't want Alexander to have one of those "butchered" pictures like some kids have - so I've always been a little wary that it might be too short......

Well, we decided to get the clippers out, because I had been cutting his hair while someone held him as he napped. So, this time he was awake - and he wasn't particularly happy about having his hair trimmed. He didn't mind the noise, because when it was out in front of him, he was okay with it. I guess it felt weird on his head. So, Andy was on "keep him still" patrol while I did the deed. It didn't turn out too badly, I guess it's just a LOT shorter than I expected. You can really tell that his hair is lightening......so I guess he won't be an "Andy clone" after all! :)

Here's a picture of the handsome man post-cut: (the shirt is off because it was COVERED in hair!)
Then it was off to the bath for a good rinsing. :)

Another one of the toys that Alex received for his birthday was a little singing machine -- it plays songs, does shapes, numbers, colors, animal sounds, the works - plus it has a little microphone that projects your voice when you talk or sing into it. Alex LOVES this! Although you can't make out what the words are because he practically swallows the microphone, he does want to "sing" along! I'm curious how he figured out that the microphone was to go to his mouth - - I guess some of this college/Master's degree psychology is starting to drift back into my head - - - anyways, I just thought that it was interesting.....and entertaining! Enjoy! :)



Sing away little man - we have stock in batteries!!! :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I LOVE Alex's haircut. But, of course, I really love short hair on cute boys. Steven is due for another cut, but I butchered the last one. Oh well. Cute little boy, as always!

Counter