Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keeping UP!

Howdy!  I figured I'd better get a post up and going before the entire month of January passes us by...

Zach is officially potty-trained!! WHOOP!  He still will have a small accidents every now and then, but they are few and far between.  Currently, he's in love with books, asking questions, and awaiting replies.  He'll ask the same question 12 times, just to see if the answer will be the same all 12 times.  He's still my "snuggle bug" - even though he only likes to "nuggle" when he's hurt - which, thankfully, isn't too often. :)

Alex LOVES Preschool!  He comes home with new things that he and CJ (his 'bestest buddy') have done.  Yesterday he told me about how he and CJ made a mess and Mrs. Fenske thought that it was a mouse.  Alex is beginning to come out of his shell, too, he'll initiate playing with other kids at ball games, or at church.  He catches me off guard with some of his questions - his mind always seems to be working.  He's also writing a lot more, and is even asking for homework!!!  (Just wait, little man, it's coming!)

Andy is insanely busy at work.  He's consistently seeing 20+ patients a day, which is quite the pace!  He loves his job, his bosses, everything about his job....except the "dorkmobile" as he calls it....a PT Cruiser.  He's working out daily, currently in 3rd place in "The Biggest Loser" competition at New Beginnings, and has taken on the meal planning at home (he cooks while I am working out).  He's amazing.

I am also quite busy at work.  We are in the testing season - my 8th grade class took the Writing test today.  Reading is coming up next, then all of the "year-end" assessments.  Seems weird to be saying that in January, but the spring always FLIES by!!  I am enjoying my Junior High kids, although there are days that I seriously question my sanity.  I am also in "The Biggest Loser", and in 2nd place!!  YAY!  I've been working out almost daily (it's hard for me to be motivated to work out on the weekends...I'm getting better), and am enjoying how clothes are fitting better. :)

Life is good.  We have our day-in, day-out routine, and it's good.  God has surely blessed us -

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Counter