Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes......

That's an "oldies"song....right? :) I don't know who sings it, but I am thankful that they did otherwise I wouldn't know what to title this post. :)


Yes, there are a-changes in our house......ZACH'S CRAWLING! Yep, backwards (which he's had for a while now) AND FORWARDS!! He was able to put steps A-B-C-and-D together today, so now on to re-babyproofing the house. :) Fortunately, Alex is quite the megaphone around the house, telling me exactly what's going on at all times (which can get quite old after a while...."Mommy, Zachy fell over"...."Mommy, Zachy spilled (spit up)"......"Mommy, I gave Zach a toy"...."Mommy, Zach's stinky"......etc, etc. So, if I need to get something done, I can count on my eternal eye to keep me informed in case Zach finds something I haven't taken care of yet.


We have a video of the boys......enjoy! :)






And the other night Alex was taunting the cat...from the safety of the laundry basket (with his breakfast milk in tow).....it was hilarious!!






So that's it from here!

Oh yeah - one more thing....we had family pictures taken the first part of the month, and have them posted on my Facebook page. If you'd like to take a look at them, here's the link:


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6926&id=1680456491&l=aeb065194b


If anyone wants any of the prints, let us know and we can find a way to get them to you. (If you're on Facebook - let me know!) :)

No comments:

Counter