Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rah-Rah!!!

Well, Alex is beginning to take after his Aunt Rah-Rah (Farah or Sarah to the rest of us) :)

He got a hold of our camera last night, and here was his first "official" picture......


Yes, that's his finger in front of the lens - here was his second shot.....

Alex has also been enjoying his new vacuum - and he found a new place to put it! He has pulled my vacuum out of the closet so that his will fit - - so now I have to find a new place to keep mine! :)


Occasionally, he still says, "No, Noah" or "Mine, Noah" when he first turns it on... :)
We saw this car outside of Andy's building yesterday - - too funny not to take a picture of!

Zach is doing well also - we'll try to get pics of both boys up here soon. Zach's cord stump has been bleeding just a little, so that has me a little concerned - and today he seemed to be in quite a bit of pain - I couldn't conclude if it was because of the cord stump or because of gas, so we'll see how tonight goes. He's sleeping peacefully in his swing right now - the first good "sleep" he's had all day. Hopefully it continues. :)

And Alex is vacuuming. :) My house has never been so clean. HA!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Way cute!!! I love it when the big brother holds the younger child.
I love Alex's first picture. That is REALLY cool!
Heads up (since Zachary has gas)... There was a recall on Mylicon drops. I don't know if you use them or have them, but these were sold after October 5 and the numbers are SMF007 or SMF008. These are the 1/2 oz or 1 oz bottles.

Counter