Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zach's 6 month update

Sorry folks - no pics, just a quick post.

Zach had his 6-month checkup today...and all went well.

He's 20 lbs., 27 1/4 inches long, and 41 cm on his head circumference. All looked good, Dr. Julie loved how smiley he was, and amazed at how well he stood on his chubby little legs. She also laughed at his silly personality - she got quite the shyness and smiles while we were there. He got 5 shots (ouch!), but seems to be doing well as long as we stay on top of the Tylenol and ibuprofen.

Mommy also got a shot today...when I was pregnant with Zach my bloodwork showed that I was low on my MMR booster. So, I got that one in the arm (while holding a crying baby).

As for Andy and Alex, they are also doing well. Alex is working on everyone's names.....Alex James Bowin, Zachary Michael Bowin, Daddy Michael Bowin.....he can't quite get Mommy Ellen Bowin yet, but that's ok. :) Only 6 days of school left for me, I can't wait (although the seniors are done today, so that will help with the overall atmosphere of the school).......spending time with my boys this summer.....it's almost here!! YAY!!

That's it folks! Pics sometime soon!

No comments:

Counter