Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Third haircut and Aunt Sarah

Aunt Sarah is here for a visit! Alexander is enjoying having someone new to play with, and I am enjoying having someone to have a real conversation with! We are all busy with Andy's baseball "stuff" - tonight it was off to Stromsburg for a tournament seeding meeting.

Aunt Sarah took a nap with Alexander, as we knew that it would be a late night.

Because Sarah is a master at just about everything, I enlisted her help for Alex's THIRD haircut (yes, third!) He has a full head of hair, and it just keeps growing! Look at how handsome he is! Where has my little boy gone???

Well, I hope that you will enjoy our blog - I am new at this, but I think that it will be a great way to keep friends and family up to date on what's going on in central Nebraska! Please comment, we love to hear from you! (Thanks, Claudia, for recommending this!!)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

My absolute pleasure! I can't wait to see what you and your family is up to!

Claudia

Anonymous said...

Happy haircut, Alex! Also looks like you did a good job getting Aunt Sarah to take a nap.

Counter